Our Marketing Plan – What we do for you.
14 Strategic Steps to Getting Your Home SOLD!
- Stage the home and prepare it for showings.
- Have professional photographer photograph home.
- List on the MLS allowing agents working with buyers to find your home in a search.
- Place NWMLS key box on home allowing agents to show your home. I am also able to track who shows your home electronically.
- Place personalized sign on the property directing all calls to me. The benefit to the seller is that I’m the one who knows the most about your home and will best be able to answer questions pertaining to it.
- Place directional arrows if allowed by the Home Owner Association and city codes.
- Place on the Donita Dickinson Website: For a sample listing go to www.DonitaDickinson.com. All of our homes listed on the web will be complete with interior and exterior photos and a description of the home.
- Design and place feature cards: Feature cards are placed around the home pointing out features that might be missed at first glance.
- Hold Broker’s open if desired by the seller and obtain agent feedback.
- Hold open houses if desired by the seller.
- Design a professional flyer with photos and place in flyer box on the sign and inside the home.
- Email flyers to the top 1000 agents in area letting them know about the home.
- Follow up with each agent who has either shown or previewed the property attaining as much feedback as possible… good and bad.
- Stay in contact with the seller every step of the way.
I have a full time assistant who takes care of all the marketing aspects of the property. This enables me to focus on the selling aspect, finding a buyer and servicing the listing. We are easily accessible, very professional and look forward to working with you.
Donita Dickinson Real Estate, Inc. 1162 NE Park Dr. Issaquah, WA 98029 206-979-7370